Three, Six or Twelve Sessions (60 to 90 minutes each)
Just as professional athletes work with a personal coach to refine and improve their game, many executive leaders work with an executive coach to give them a competitive edge.
EI Coaching is a collaborative process for developing specific competencies that will help executives achieve exceptional individual and organizational leadership.
One of our certified coaches and strategists will work privately and one on one with an executive to further their Emotional Intelligence. Using information from their circle of influence we:
- Gauge current impact on circle of influence
- Gain understanding of the executive personal goals and challenges
- Set specific goals and areas on which to focus from the list of competencies
- Work on positive mindset and behavior changes through knowledge transfer
- Keep executive accountable and supported
- Problem-solve together using EQ based tools and techniques
Sessions are in-person, via Zoom and over the phone
Can include an EI-360 Listening Tour Assessment tool that measures up to twelve Emotional Intelligence Competencies.