With the fast growing demands of the world today, it is difficult for organizations to keep up with the emotional needs of their members. Emotional Intelligence covers a range of strengths and weaknesses that leaders need to be aware of in order to support their following. Our SWIEI Team is committed to providing professional emotional intelligence keynote speakers that can help you and your organization learn about the power of EI training in the workplace and in your personal lives.
We meet with you and your leadership team to customize each presentation. Below are some of the Emotional Intelligence Keynote Speaker Presentations we offer (30 – 120 minutes):
- Emotional Intelligence (EI) for Leadership Influence
- What Would Louis Zamperini Do – Lessons on Optimism and Resiliency
- Change Is Good, Now You Go First
- Six Types of Working Genius
- The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
- Leadership Reputation
- Power of Energy Management
- How To Build Engagement Through Trust & Vulnerability
- Powerful Storytelling & Presentation Skills
- Courage Does Not Always Roar
EI Presentation Takeaways:
- Increased self awareness, empathy, and motivation.
- Higher understanding of relationship building and energy management
- Improved optimism towards change and growth
Contact us today to book an emotional intelligence keynote speaker!