EI Level 1 – Emotional Intelligence for Leadership Influence Half-Day Public Workshop
Thursday, April 4, 2019
Who Should Attend: Whether you are a people manager or want to increase your individual performance (or both), this program will teach you the foundational principles and brain science of Emotional Intelligence (EI). Includes practicing “Mindfulness” techniques.
In this Emotional Intelligence for Leadership Influence Training Program, you will:
- Learn practical strategies and how to make decisions focused on the desired outcome
- Identify patterns, triggers and emotional habits that either drive or derail your performance
- Learn the brain science of emotions that impact your behaviors
- Understand how to be an effective coach and influence others by developing strong emotional connections with your team and customers
- Have the option to utilize our EI-360 Assessment* to increase self-awareness of the 11 key EI competencies driving your success
7:30 am registration
8:00am- 12:00 Noon – EI Workshop
All workshops include a continental breakfast. A workbook will be provided and the course is interactive with visuals, videos, break-outs and other experiential exercises to help the learning stick. Discounts are available for groups of three or more attending.
Or contact Susan@swiei.com or 480-213-1785
Registration and Costs:
Early Bird Registration is $250* if you register before Friday, February 8, 2019
USE THIS COUPON CODE: Bird1
$300* if you Register after Friday, February 8, 2019
*Additional $1,200 Fee for EI-360 Assessment taken electronically prior to the event
- 2-hours of extra programming on Thursday April 4th to deliver EI-360 Results and
- 4-hours of one-on-one coaching after the training program by phone/Skype or in person if located in Phoenix area.
In partnership with The Institute for Health and Human Potential
Where: AC Hotel Biltmore
2811 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016