EI Level 2 – Coaching & Leadership Communication Skills Half-Day Public Workshop
Thursday, April 19, 2018
Who Should Attend: This is for a manager or leader who wants to learn how to be a better mentor and coach. It will give you an opportunity to practice EI skills and truly lead with a heart of humility and an edge of accountability. Includes practicing “Mindfulness” techniques with the beautiful Hyatt Gainey Ranch location.
In this Emotional Intelligence Level 2 Coaching & Leadership Communication Training Program, you will:
- Learning value based leadership – a shift from transactional to transformational leadership and communication
- Define your personal leadership story and learn how to present more effectively while building trust and collaboration with your team
- Learn the brain science of emotions and how you and your team perform in pressure moments
- Understand and practice the 3 Conversations of Effective Leaders
- Understand how to be an effective coach and give difficult feedback without derailing someone
- Have the option to be part of an extension program that same day where your presentation skills will be video-taped and you will learn how to tell your authentic story so people can connect better with you as a leader.
7:30 am registration
8:00am- 12:00 Noon – EI Workshop
All workshops include a continental breakfast. A workbook will be provided and the course is interactive with visuals, videos, break-outs and other experiential exercises to help the learning stick. Discounts are available for groups of three or more attending.
Or contact Susan@swiei.com or 480-213-1785
Registration and Costs:
$300* if you Register after Friday, January 26, 2018
*Additional $500 Fee for Video Presentation Taping after morning program – Skills training on developing speech tone, gestures, inflection and more strategic messaging that focuses on your ability to tell your authentic story. Includes a copy of your video-tape presentation and a feedback report and 2-hours of follow up presentation coaching after the April 19th event by phone/Skype or in person if located in Phoenix area.
In partnership with The Institute for Health and Human Potential
Where: Hyatt Gainey Ranch
500 E Doubletree Ranch Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85258